About The Author
Brad Nickel is an expert in technology product development, marketing, and strategy and has helped numerous startups and larger firms launch exciting and innovative apps. His firm helps companies create powerful applications, launch beautiful web sites, set strategy and manage their marketing. He lives in Miami, FL with his wife Karin and children Amanda and Zachary.
Some Clients Are Just Too Difficult
September 10, 2006
Competitive Keyword Spy Tool For Your Web Advertising Strategies
September 21, 2008
gokooner Segmentation Works
November 9, 2006
- Perfect Example of Persuasion Tactics In The Movie Hidden Figures
- The 10 Best Marketing Resources for Startup Marketers
- Does Growth Hacking Require Cheating?
- Why Bitcoin may never hit the mainstream - usability
- Nonsensical (dumb) Gmail User Interface - message text is clipped
- How Companies Learn Your Secrets
Get the latest how-tos and learn how to be successful in marketing, presentations, and building your company.