Below is our video from last night’s Startup Grind Miami event. Mario Cruz reveals his experience raising $4,5 million for his Miami startup Choose Digital that was recently acquired by Viggle. Quite a few great lessons in this video, including these:
- Insight into his team building and management strategies with clearly excellent practices.
- His secret to getting the sales meetings he wants with big players.
- Why fail fast is mostly a myth and how his team handles fail fast.
- How many hundreds of pitches he had to give to get the big funding number.
- Why the hell he chose to take all stock from Viggle for his company.
- His complete story from high school to acquisition and how his personal attitude, family, and business partners made it happen.
- and much much more.
Give us your thoughts in the comments about Mario, Miami Startups, raising money, and anything else that is on your mind.