Thanks to the folks at the Feedly Blog for pointing out this great video by the founder of Clover in Boston. Clover is a vegetarian food company, that was going to start as a restaurant, but began as trucks. Watch the video and learn how they went from restaurant to truck and then restaurants and great ways to apply his lessons to your startup, to build your product, interact with customers, and get the feedback you need for success. I guarantee you will learn a lot about building any startup from scratch. Essentially he took the minimally viable product idea and applied to testing and building a restaurant. It’s Lean Restaurant and looking at an industry not on the web really makes you think about how better to apply it to your site, app, or technology.
About The Author
Brad Nickel is an expert in technology product development, marketing, and strategy and has helped numerous startups and larger firms launch exciting and innovative apps. His firm helps companies create powerful applications, launch beautiful web sites, set strategy and manage their marketing. He lives in Miami, FL with his wife Karin and children Amanda and Zachary.
June 23, 2013
October 7, 2012
October 11, 2015
June 10, 2013
- The 10 Best Marketing Resources for Startup Marketers
- Does Growth Hacking Require Cheating?
- Why Bitcoin may never hit the mainstream - usability
- Nonsensical (dumb) Gmail User Interface - message text is clipped
- How Companies Learn Your Secrets
- Bebo - A study in startup virality and how you can attain #growthhacking #metrics #viral