About The Author
Brad Nickel is an expert in technology product development, marketing, and strategy and has helped numerous startups and larger firms launch exciting and innovative apps. His firm helps companies create powerful applications, launch beautiful web sites, set strategy and manage their marketing. He lives in Miami, FL with his wife Karin and children Amanda and Zachary.
October 16, 2011
Miami Startup Kairos to Be Featured in Wall Street Journal Startup of The Year Contest and Documentary
June 1, 2013
November 22, 2011
August 25, 2014
- The 10 Best Marketing Resources for Startup Marketers
- Does Growth Hacking Require Cheating?
- Why Bitcoin may never hit the mainstream - usability
- Nonsensical (dumb) Gmail User Interface - message text is clipped
- How Companies Learn Your Secrets
- Bebo - A study in startup virality and how you can attain #growthhacking #metrics #viral