A June 2010 survey of North American email and online marketers by email marketing firm Lyris found that most of them were seeing positive results. Just 6% said their marketing results were no better after integrating social and email, compared with 54% who said results were at least somewhat better.
- “Research”: Social Media and E-Mail Integration Examined (marketingpilgrim.com)
- Scott Meis: emarketer Facebook – The eMarketer Blog (emarketer.com)
- Businesses Should Integrate Social Media Into Daily Meetings For Greatest Effect, Says Punch (prweb.com)
- Lyris, Inc. Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2011 Results (eon.businesswire.com)
- Study: Two-Thirds of Marketers Integrate Social Media and Email Marketing (hubspot.com)