Really proud of us for launching a fantastic site, for a great event, and even better cause. We built and launched this site for the Native American Heritage Association in just a few weeks, with a limited budget and dealing with 10 different bands’ management in order to make sure everything was in order. It looks great and is already being flooded with bookings. Next stage is full on marketing,
About The Author
Brad Nickel is an expert in technology product development, marketing, and strategy and has helped numerous startups and larger firms launch exciting and innovative apps. His firm helps companies create powerful applications, launch beautiful web sites, set strategy and manage their marketing. He lives in Miami, FL with his wife Karin and children Amanda and Zachary.
May 30, 2008
February 27, 2006
June 8, 2007
- Perfect Example of Persuasion Tactics In The Movie Hidden Figures
- The 10 Best Marketing Resources for Startup Marketers
- Does Growth Hacking Require Cheating?
- Why Bitcoin may never hit the mainstream - usability
- Nonsensical (dumb) Gmail User Interface - message text is clipped
- How Companies Learn Your Secrets