When you are a kid, you can’t wait to get your training wheels off your bike even if you are a little scared, but the complexity and craziness of the web marketing world should make you want to keep them on for a very long time. It is the core fundamentals of marketing, that reap the most success anyway at least in the short to mid-term timeframe of your marketing efforts. Focus n the base criteria for marketing and it will take you a long way.worry anbout the wheelies, the jumps, and the rtricks after you have your riding skills down. Even after you have your training wheels off, you shouldn’t even think about getting fancy. Coast along until you see the work pay off. Ignore he come ons and the sales pitches and stick with your base tasks and you’ll see more success than any special formula you can try.
About The Author
Brad Nickel is an expert in technology product development, marketing, and strategy and has helped numerous startups and larger firms launch exciting and innovative apps. His firm helps companies create powerful applications, launch beautiful web sites, set strategy and manage their marketing. He lives in Miami, FL with his wife Karin and children Amanda and Zachary.
October 26, 2006
- Perfect Example of Persuasion Tactics In The Movie Hidden Figures
- The 10 Best Marketing Resources for Startup Marketers
- Does Growth Hacking Require Cheating?
- Why Bitcoin may never hit the mainstream - usability
- Nonsensical (dumb) Gmail User Interface - message text is clipped
- How Companies Learn Your Secrets