If users wave a NFC-equipped iPhone at a NFC Mac they need to be in close proximity to interact, the Mac will load all their applications, settings and data. It will be as though they are sitting at their own machine at home or work. When the user leaves, and the NFC-equipped iPhone is out of range, the host machine returns to its previous state
About The Author
Brad Nickel is an expert in technology product development, marketing, and strategy and has helped numerous startups and larger firms launch exciting and innovative apps. His firm helps companies create powerful applications, launch beautiful web sites, set strategy and manage their marketing. He lives in Miami, FL with his wife Karin and children Amanda and Zachary.
September 25, 2011
November 9, 2006
- Perfect Example of Persuasion Tactics In The Movie Hidden Figures
- The 10 Best Marketing Resources for Startup Marketers
- Does Growth Hacking Require Cheating?
- Why Bitcoin may never hit the mainstream - usability
- Nonsensical (dumb) Gmail User Interface - message text is clipped
- How Companies Learn Your Secrets