Pure brilliance by my new “friend” Patricia Fripp. This is a fantastic structure for writing a speech with a focus on keynotes.
About The Author
Brad Nickel is an expert in technology product development, marketing, and strategy and has helped numerous startups and larger firms launch exciting and innovative apps. His firm helps companies create powerful applications, launch beautiful web sites, set strategy and manage their marketing. He lives in Miami, FL with his wife Karin and children Amanda and Zachary.
November 9, 2006
November 7, 2011
November 16, 2013
- The 10 Best Marketing Resources for Startup Marketers
- Does Growth Hacking Require Cheating?
- Why Bitcoin may never hit the mainstream - usability
- Nonsensical (dumb) Gmail User Interface - message text is clipped
- How Companies Learn Your Secrets
- Bebo - A study in startup virality and how you can attain #growthhacking #metrics #viral