To celebrate the 4A’s 100th anniversary, Campaign US compiled the top 10 spots that changed the way brands spoke to consumers.
About The Author
Brad Nickel is an expert in technology product development, marketing, and strategy and has helped numerous startups and larger firms launch exciting and innovative apps. His firm helps companies create powerful applications, launch beautiful web sites, set strategy and manage their marketing.
He lives in Miami, FL with his wife Karin and children Amanda and Zachary.
November 10, 2006
August 6, 2011
September 7, 2011
February 13, 2012
- The 10 Best Marketing Resources for Startup Marketers
- Does Growth Hacking Require Cheating?
- Why Bitcoin may never hit the mainstream - usability
- Nonsensical (dumb) Gmail User Interface - message text is clipped
- How Companies Learn Your Secrets
- Bebo - A study in startup virality and how you can attain #growthhacking #metrics #viral